Tuesday, July 26, 2011

WooHoo!

I have some awesome news I couldn't wait to share with my Wenches and our amazing followers :)

After a gruelling search, I found a publisher for my story Escaping Normal

Total-E-Bound Publishing are taking on board my story which is set to release in November.  If you get time, check out their website, they have some amazing authors on board. 

But for now, here is a small tagline for my story that I hope will entice your interest for November ;)

Escaping Normal is about chasing dreams, finding nightmares and combining both to create the ultimate escape from normal.

Pxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Interesting info, I am waiting for the next info
Land Rover Range Rover Supercharger

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...