Saturday, April 2, 2011

SumShine Saturday~*~Ending an affair with a book.

Every time I finish a book, I miss writing about the people, events and feelings throughout the story. It is with a certain sadness that I must type the last two words ... The End.

With a heavy heart, I usually start writing another book to ease the empty feeling of "now what do I do?". Guess what happens every time? I discover new worlds, eras, and most of all, fresh characters to infuse with life.

I smile, knowing readers will see the world I created--through my character's eyes. Sometimes I write by the seat of my pants. (Okay,  I always do that, but it works for me.) I know the way each book begins and ends, but I leave it up to my characters to fill in the middle.

All I have to do is sit at my keyboard and allow my characters to write the story. Odd as that sounds, I have a feeling every author can relate.

Can you relate? I'd love to read your feedback.

http://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photography-woman-rimagefree209914-resi3216287

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...